Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Began babysitting

Hi everyone, and happy march! I haven't been posting on my blog a lot because iv'e began babysitting and don't have a lot of time on my hands, just three year olds.. (lol) if you wanna check out my other website for babysitting here's the link to it itbabysitting.blogspot.com i will still be posting photos though, here's some newer pictures of me and my little friends. you may recognize the one below, its me and carlyn again, except were swimming, i chose these photos from my other website, on the kids i babysit page.
                                                              carlyn and me in the pool :)
                                      this is skyler. she's 3 and i watched her and her brother desmond when my                                            brother played baseball. recently she moved to california though. im hoping to                                                  visit her when my family ( is planning to go) next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment